Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Much, much better

I ate almost the whole batch of macadamia nut and sun-dried tomato mash on romaine leaves with a glass of lemon water before and after.  I feel serene. Mac nuts, although full of healthy monounsaturated fat, have a lot of vitamin B, E, protein, fiber, and they help lower cholesterol.

I am sleepy. If you cannot sleep, cherries and walnuts help. And apparently macadamia nuts and sun-dried tomatoes. That mash is super easy to make:

Blend 1 1/2 cups of macadamia nuts and 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice in a food processor. Then add 1/2 cup chopped SD tomatoes and 1/4 teaspoon of celtic, Himalayan, or sea salt. Blend. Then place in a bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons of any type of parsley, chopped. Wrap in collard greens or like I did on a romaine leaf and sprinkle with ground pepper. Or I will give you permission to eat it with a spoon.

Goodnight, I feel 100% better. Although the AB is still MIA.

Love,

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment