Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Une semaine

I feel more connected to my family. The 'rents came over last night and really liked my 'clean' place (They didn't see me run around like a chicken with it's head cut off for four hours. That was my workout.) I got into another lazy rut after my mom came for 'early Christmas'. Now everything is spotless. I'm so relieved. Sometimes it takes guests for you to "Spring clean".

No craves, well a few minor ones but the AB (I found it in a purse) prevented any action. I've been working out like crazy and I'm back into fitting into the Gap/Banana Republic/J. Crew standard size 2 and xs. The hot yoga works and I went to a challenging power class this week from one of my favorite teachers I haven't been to in ages. After hot yoga, everything else is cake. I also got Ballet Beautiful on DVD and I signed up for pilates classes at a new gym. I also got free passes to a gym right next to me. I am ready to jump-start the new year. Now I just need to replace the kettlebell I swung on the floor, causing sand to go everywhere. I love that workout. That and a gazillion chaturangas is really toning up my guns which I've been complaining were too fat most of my life. Total ego boost.

I did eat my weight in pork products on Christmas, but after then it was temple food except for the occasional bite of Christmas sweets and vegan brownies. I did try to eat a garlic and cheese pizza yesterday but I had the visualization of gobs of saturated fat clogging my arteries. It was delicious though so I was in plenty of split-decision pain and agony. Breakfast has been avocado or tomato toast. I made a 'green' strawberry banana lemon smoothie today (found on my smoothie blog http://www.radiantsmoothies.blogspot.com) which actually turned brown but it's quite tasty. More vegan cafes are popping up and I'm visiting Sage's more so that's nice. I look awesome. I'm fitting into clothes better, and my energy is coming back.


SG

No comments:

Post a Comment