Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Close call....and can I be like everyone else?

I was about to give in tonight, but what got me out was time, a hobby, and food/non-alkie drinks. I painted from 8 pm until now. I have to turn in some things to a gallery technically today.


I'm kinda happy but sad about my local celebrity. I had a friend post on the FB at 1 am that I should stop 'checking in', a feature to tell people where you are. I know other media peeps who do it, but maybe it's good to be safe. ?

I am relieved and excited for lots of things going on. So I traded one addiction for another tonight: buying three swimsuits online (what?) for my b-day trip. At least I know a beach will be involved in my decision. Duh! :)

So no more specifics on where I am. I know the Twitter guy who got robbed when he posted that he was on vaca. Speaking of trying to think smart, Dr. Mehmet Oz stated recently that chia seeds (which I have been using religiously in my smoothies for almost a year) have omega-3s and are good for memory and preventive for Alzheimer's. Aha! Awesome. I did lose four pounds being sick, but you know that's not the way to diet healthfully, living off of not eating, soup, not eating, OJ, fruit, soup, and not eating. Gotta use the mind to eat smart.

Breakfast: Smoothie with chia seeds, frozen cranberries, almond milk I made, and chocolate green powder.
Lunch: Sushi!
Dinner: Shrimps with bow tie pasta, chick peas, and cauliflower in a curry sauce.

This feels like the tail-end of my cold.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment