Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

320






I am doing well. I got my third Best Of in the City Weekly! Woot woot. I''m thrilled.

I'm also ecstatic to teach my first four classes at the studio I trained at. They are part of my mentoring program, and I have many friends who want to come. Also thrilling! That road is going way better now. I went to a friend's class and she has only taught for three months. I have been feeling more comfortable after that. A hottie also taught me new poses. Bonus! I think I'm going to like this yoga thing. ;) I need a bio and photo for the studio schedule so a buddy is taking pictures of me in a nice park tomorrow, which I'm so excited for because I don't have any groovy yoga pose photos as of recently. I'm just praying that I can look groovy. Ha ha.

Speaking of hotties an old fling came out of the woodwork. He was one of my nasty drunken email victims. He finally told me to stop apologizing already and he forgotten all about it. Then he friended me on FB. Then he texted me. Then he asked me out to lunch sometime. Karma? Keep it here for juicy or not details.

No craves lately. However a bottle of Antabuse is sitting at the pharmacy. Maybe I'll just finish it. Maybe. However I'm doing very well. Antabuse does not make craves go away.

I ate especially healthy today. I spent $60 on exotic vegetables, how did that happen, and made a salad. Oh I also had lunch there (local market) and got sun-dried tomatoes which were $6 but I said screw it. I ain't drinkin' or smokin' and $60 is the minimum of 2-days worth of bingeing money. I love this shopping excuse thing!

I think I'm looking skinnier. Three friends thought so this week. Moderation is my secret, and eating like a hippie some of the time. Dinner was that salad and a bowl of Trader Joe's rice medley (thanks Mom). I also made my favorite new dessert: fat-free Greek yogurt with agave (or honey) and cinnamon. I think it's incredibly tasty.

My pillow sac is still stiff so I jumped on it today. It's still on the floor and now it's the biggest cat bed ever.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment