Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Eleven months.

Holy cannoli. The first three were painfully slow, and now it's zooming by. It does get better and the craves come but much less often. It started every other day, then once a week, now it's down to once a month. Exactly once a month. My last one was last night! on the 11 month date. Thankfully I was hungry so I went to Oasis Cafe and had a wonderful comfort-food dinner. Don't judge me, it was meat. Roasted chicken over couscous and spinach. It was divine. It seemed relatively healthy, and I needed some comfort. I have gone back to being a flexatarian but I will rarely eat meat. I'm just not beating myself up over it.

The reward is in the morning. It's night and freaking day.

Love,

Smobergirl
11 months.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the milestone - very well done!!

    It is a bit strange when you realize how much impact the time of day can have on your mood. Time should be time, regardless, right? In your loneliness remember that you are admired and feel your power instead of your wants. You are unique and creative and insightful.

    Enjoy the feeling of simple movement and mindful thought and know that you are strong.

    ReplyDelete