Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I am sick!

I never get sick. So my conclusion is.....drumroll....STRESS. Not only that but preventive stress. Which honestly is the only kind there is. you tell me who controls your emotions and I will personally speak to him/her about your stress.

A: I had a killer craving
B: A boy kissed me and never called me back...until I texted but does that make me happy?
C: Yoga teaching paranoias
D: No smoothies for three whole days and emotionally eating
E: No vigorous asana or meditating for more days

Who's fault is this? The good news is, I know how to have fun and eat healthfully (and not) on sick days. I went to two viatnamese joints for soup, drank a pint of blood orange juice, watched Despicable Me, painted up a storm, eatched old-school Bill Cosby, broke in my Pillow Sac, and wore nothing but jammies and let my hair go greasy in the last two days.

What was not fun was a burning sore throat which lasted from about 11 pm last night until noon today. What helped was a eucalyptus bath, olive oil and eucalyptus as a moisturizer, and oiling the crap out of my nose which totally worked not making it red and dry. Oil is a Godsend, olive, coconut, jojoba, sweet almond, avocado, sesame...pick your poison. ;) I drank Throat Coat also until I was blue in the face.

Lesson: ...........and it is all small stuff!

Smobergirl
11 Months a week from tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment