Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Doing the dip.


Lately I have been eating a ton of fruit, mainly strawberries because they are so cheap right now. But I ventured into two veggie dips I saw on Giada At Home today. They would be pea puree and garbanzo bean/olive tapenade. Both are spectacular and healthy. I also got some basil to make pesto tomorrow. Giada used endive as a vessel and I think it's the perfect 'chip'.

Speaking of Giada, she did a show about Capri and it's one of the places I am thinking about going to for my birthday trip I'm getting from the 'rents! Woot woot. But where, is the question? Greece? Spain? Kauai? New Zealand? New York? Golden Door Spa? A cruise? I'm trying to think what I really want right now. I'm so thrilled.

Staying clean and happy. The compliments on my bod and health keep pouring in. I am going to teach my first yoga classes in May and I couldn't be happier. Through the training I learned more about myself and changed my perspective on attitude.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 324

1 comment:

  1. I am turning 50 this year and working out is really paying off for me....i might buy a bikini, i need to come try your class....
    I am doing a med. cruise, out of barcelona, then after it, taking a vacation after the vacation, and going to amsterdam...fares are cheap right now....

    ReplyDelete