Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 330

I think because I can't shake this cold, it makes me inspired. For one, my friend who also just got her yoga teaching certification had a class on appreciating what you have. I took my health for granted and when I get well I want to take advantage of being more athletic. After all, I said I wanted to do more vinyasa flow in my own practice, and all my life I disliked my 'doughy' arms. Not until I got sick, a cold or a flu whatever it is (it's not pretty) am I determined to carpe diem. Today, and I think it's the end of the cold, was mostly coughing. The sore throat disappeared by Saturday, and I wasn't really stuffy today. I painted for what seemed like five hours straight. I want to get as many magnets done before the Wednesday due date. I also have future art ideas and a killer photo idea for my next monthly article in the City Weekly. Even though I have a dry cough today I did a bunch of hatha yoga on my bed. That was nice actually. I also did 15 triceps dips in the tub as it was draining. Ha ha.



Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment