Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 10

Woo hoo! I feel tired and very emotional today. Like my eight-month quit, I am suspecting it will pass. I'm pondering Bikram today. I'm teaching my friend yoga in a bit and I did an energizing practice with my boyfriend Rodney this morning. Coughing a little. I had a peach green tea, and a bowl of farmer's market cherries and cashews this morning. For lunch an Amy's tamale, and a mesclun salad I made from my planter garden. Bandit had a catnip flower from said garden.

I am hopeful unlike last week. Naw I don't think my life is over, like I said I tend to think the worst and I am a drama queen. Hello, theater major here. It's a beautiful day. Though I'm tired I feel calm. Got the nic gum going. Returning the ecig. Those didn't seem very healthy. I did make an appointment with my doc for Wellbutrin on Monday.

Love,


Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment