Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Saved by a bean burrito and a glass of guava juice

Holy shiznet! I do think like a junkie. I can't believe myself sometimes and this time I had the biggest craving at 7 pm and 13 cents to my name, so I took a bath then made some truffle salt popcorn with lime juice (I got that from Dr. Oz) and played with my smart phone. Just then I saw an ad on it how to get cash for selling clothes online. Holy crap the place up the street does that! I could get my fix! I was craving like mad tonight and I just didn't care. So I put a bunch of stuff in a bag, most I would never get rid of, designer jeans and such, and high-tailed it to the thrift store. Guess what I got? They only wanted two items (not the jeans) and gave me $5. Now I already know I'm stupid, but not stupid enough to get a cheap bottle of wine (or something else) under $5 and re-open the ecigs I'm going to send back. After banging my head against the steering wheel (no I didn't but I should had smashed it on the concrete) I sped on over to Beto's, got my coveted bean burrito, no cheese, roja salsa and sighed in HUGE relief on the way home. It was the best burrito I've ever had. Now I'm chugging a tall, cold glass of lemon water with a splash of guava juice (my second favorite thing in the world...okay it is my first) and I'm going to sleep in the NUDE...smober! Yay. I feel awesome. Now I just need 10 more cents for an iced coffee tomorrow. Dammit. Luckily there's more jugo (that's juice en EspaƱol) in the fridge. I do feel immensely relieved. Jeckyll and Hyde, I tells ya. Now I can do Insanity weights in the morning instead of being hungover and feeling like shiznet. Whew.

Muah, muah, muah! Here's to being poor!!!

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment