Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Doing 'Well'

However I've been tired and foggy-headed all day. Good with the bad eating. I think I'm ready to aim for more or all good tomorrow. It's the way I feel and imagine exactly what's in my body. I now have a boatload of greens and fruits that I can nosh on for the rest of the week. I also want to start looking my best. I've gained 13 pounds since I started bingeing again in February.

On that note, my first therapy session was today and an eye opener. I can't drink anymore because of the horror stories I read regarding mixing with Wellbutrin. My shrink also strongly believes the drug will eliminate my smoking cravings. He wants me to go back to AA. There is a small church I like to go to for that. At first I thought I'd go for him, but I can go and probably feel better doing it, at least 2 times a week for now. Or once so at least I can tell him I went. Like Antabuse, there's no way physically I can binge. Even better, I want to stay on Wellbutrin to feel the long-term effects. Six months.

Day 4


Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment