Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Eating Frenzy

I've also still been tired in the afternoons. Boy since 3:00 pm it's been nothing but 1/2 dark chocolate milkshake, 2 Amy's frozen dinners, four olives, 1/2 frozen lemon granita, hummus, a home made vegan frozen chocolate banana, peach green tea, and air-popped popcorn with lime juice and truffle salt. Whew! That's not THAT bad is it? I ain't smokin' nor drinkin'.

I did a yoga routine this morning to a Rodney Yee DVD. He's a favorite. I also had oatmeal and my token iced coffee, along with some farmer's market cherry tomatoes. I had a tiny-sized curry potato dish for lunch. Then it went downhill after 3. Ha ha. I was glued to the couch and food for the last 5 hours. I'm still on it. Having fun though. I feel that I needed a lot of me relaxing and healing time.

I have been meditating before bed the last eight nights, and it sure helps my mind and sleep. I also have to do this yoga thing every morning and night. ;) It further lifts my spirit up.

Six olives. Seven. Eight. I think this is supposed to be normal. I am also chewing the nic gum like crazy but the normal dosage, about every two hours. I may go on Zyban because my friend liked it and it will be free, but I am always wary about prescriptions, even the Antabuse a little bit. I thought it made me depressed but I have also been down the last week without it. Oof I am done with the food now. It was good while it lasted! It's back to acai and maca smoothies tomorrow.

I feel good about this quit today. I talked to a Quit For Life coach yesterday (another free service) and I feel pretty confident. I actually have my strength back as well as being tired, I find myself working out more, stretching at home, dancing around the place, skipping...so my spirits are coming back as well as the 'stuff' coming out sadness. It's a roller coaster but I am hopeful.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment