Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

What part of "I learned my lesson" don't I understand?

Back to day one. I have the biggest headache of my life. My boyfriends Sauvignon blanc and Nat Sherman came over and we watched the olympic ceremonies. Chocolate milkshake wanted to come instead but I thought he was too boring. How come I always let the good ones get away and go after the bad boys? I'm healing. Drinking a blood orange iced tea and eating a vegan chicken salad sandwich from Sugarhouse Coffee. Get the sandwich toasted, it's delicious. I can't wait to get on the Wellbutrin this Monday now. I am anti-prescription mostly but anything sounds better than this headache now. I'm sad, I feel old. I look terrible and dehydrated. I know the routine of course. It feels good to be out and about. However I can't wait to snuggle with cat on the couch. I don't want to die now. I was well behaved last night but you never know if I keep this up. I want to practice my guitar when I get home. That's great self-help right now. Now that I have money I need to use it for good. I did get some great kale and a huge, amazing cucumber yesterday from the Sugarhouse farmer's market. I could use some fresh fruit. I was supposed to do Insanity weights today. Maybe I can do my own weights later. Headache is gone but I still feel fuzzy. Why can't I learn the lesson? I look like road kill, I feel worse. It's the same thing when I wine and smoke. Then that former co-worker's voice is in my head telling me he'd sue for email harassment. That will do the trick and I feel so much better. Yeah that's sarcasm. Yeah feeling down. That's typical. See all the benefits of bingeing? Lesson needs to be learned already, but I need support, not sarcasm. Love, Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment