Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I got the gene

Well I just found out today I got both genes! I talked to my confidant who got me on Antabuse in the first place and talked about counseling for real this time, and asking my doc if he'd recommend a prescription. I have an appointment next week. I'm actually excited and I wish I did it 2, no 10 years ago. However no regrets, life can still get a lot better. I love my supporter who is going to help me pull through this. It's a tough habit and I couldn't just snap out of it. I did some retail therapy and got a flannel I'm snuggling in now. It's extremely comforting. I'm also bringing a huge bag of clothes to the consignment shop next week, getting bangs again, and maybe I should just muscle through Bikram until my membership expires in two weeks. It did do wonders for my lungs. My flowers are multiplying, but the catnip is dying surprisingly. I thought it would outlive me. I love watching the Olympic games. It is a positive, inspiring program. It also makes me want to try new sports or exel in the ones I do. I also love you for reading and I am taking risks with this blog, but I am grateful to have inspired some of you. Love, Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment