Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 5

Woot woot. Not really. No I don't have any cravings, just a lot more guilt than usual and I still feel broken and worried. I don't know why I feel this way. I'm supposed to be happier and start anew, again. Again and again and again. Hey being hard on myself is one of my greatest talents. However I'm still working, I still have friends and support, and I still have my health. Hey karma! A friend just called and asked me to a concert. See I still have friends. Yeah yeah I'll get over it. The turning-back-time thing sounds better though still.


I made cashew pesto with my parent's basil (they still like me too for some reason) and put it over quinoa. I replaced parmesan with brewers yeast. Yummy!

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment