Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March!



Or should I say beware the ides of wine bars? Sadly, I can't go to my favorite haunts anymore. I'm sure AA recommends that. I tried going to one last night and freaked out after 40 minutes. I need to admit that I'm not as strong as I think I am. I also ran into the girl dating someone I used to like. That was a good lesson. And I'm not chopped liver either. It's really silly to get blotto over anything. It's a temporary fix, and you usually feel worse afterwards. At least I do. And I focus on me now, not guys who didn't like me romantically.

Healthy food today: A bowl of quinoa, pesto, and red pepper flake; and a sliced Persian cucumber with cayenne salt. I still make and enjoy my own cold pressed iced coffee. I'm bringing a bottle of kombucha to work today. Then I need to find a nightly meeting.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment