Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I also learned a lesson today. I'm not crazy. There are loads of alkies who want to so desperately stop but can't. Like my friend I called today, he said he's been in AA since 2001 but only has a year and a little sober. I came in with the idea that everyone in AA just stayed sober like a light switch. How's that for crazy thinking? He told me it's none of my business what others think of me, and they may or may not understand. I just need to let go. What else is cool as heck are pets. I curled up on my Love Sac this morning just wanting the earth to swallow me whole. Then kitty, who hasn't done this in years, crawled up and slept in the crook of my knees. My stress level went from paranoid to relaxed in 6 seconds. They know.

No comments:

Post a Comment