Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I can't do it. I'm the girl with all these brilliant ideas and I can't follow through. I will tell you this, being a vegetarian, especially a vegan or a flexitarian really worked for me. I felt happier and had a ton of energy. It may not be for everyone, but it's good mdicine for me. Now I have just this one more hurdle. My mind is very manipulating. I always want those two glasses of wine. But it's never two. I am too lonely and scared that I just go ape on the vino. I have a theory on the bi-polar behavior: My contraception. This has happened one time before when I drank wine on the pill. Called my boyfriend at the time who was at a female friends' house and cried. Now I'm on Depo but maybe this is the same deal. I get hormone overload and have violent mood swings. That and I let go of stuff I bottle up. My AA bud just called and I feel 85% better. I am getting my butt into the program again, and I got another yoga monthly pass at this closer place by me. So I'll be doing 90 in 90 meetings, but maybe 30 in 90 yoga classes. I got that Jillian Michaels DVD three days ago and my triceps still hurt! lol

Thanks again for reading and your support.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment