Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Relationships.

Sometimes I think I have it down, then I look back at what I said and it looks silly. But in the last few weeks I have observed some things that seem important to me, but now I'll look back at them and see if I'm just being silly.


I have just observed, and this isn't new to me, relationships and some seem to click and others seem to end in turmoil. It's just an observation in my recovery, and maybe it's because I'm trying to resolve the perfect relationship, when there probably actually isn't. My point is, and I will learn this myself, (and actually I realize there isn't a simple answer) that I've seen couples who get married and they live happily, and life goes on. And now my question is answered. Life is different for everyone. Because I'm going on to say that there's another couple who has complications, and me who is still single. We are all different. Sorry, I was going to whine how everyone is happy except for me, which isn't true. Now I'm speaking gibberish. There are all types. Only a handful are truly happy, some are not sure, some marry for the wrong reasons. My parents did. I was 15. I found my mother's wedding dress in her storage unit today and I took it to the cleaners. I think that was a good deed.

We can't cry about anyone else's happiness, but we can create our own happiness. It's not about marriage, but what makes us happy. Am I making any sence?

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment