Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stuff REALLY came out.


Good goodness. That's LOL all I can say. I seem to cry in the bath a lot for some reason. My old station was swimming in my head, and I freaked out for 10 minutes, but I'm fine and relaxed now. I am learning so much from this journey. I mean my outlook on life is so much better than it was in August. I just wasn't lucky or right for that job. But I'm cool as hell, passionate, talented, and I learned today that being kind is better than anything else in the world. I helped a local band today hopefully get a gig and offered to emcee a benefit they are doing. Maybe I'm supposed to be a bum so I can help these bands. I love having a flexible schedule! And helping people out is better than getting any rock star wages. I kept thinking that I worked for nothing because I made peanuts when my fans thought I was getting rich, but I don't care anymore.

Okay I wanted to get that out. I made a great snack of baked sweet potato slices.


~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment