Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The good with the bad.


I picked up one of my raw books again and I'm incorporating that into my diet, along with cooked vegetarian food. I had a Morning Sun smoothie from Living Raw Food by Sarma Melngailis (www.oneluckyduck.com). Then for lunch I had brown rice pasta with roasted red pepper spread, basil, and green olives with a big salad. Not so bad, but I caved two days ago (not with booze) and had fried chicken at a Thai place with my AA friends. AA peeps seem to eat poorly, and smoke. I'm trying to be a pillar of health.....eventually. I want to keep my mood up, but indulge once in a while. I'm afraid if I go all the way with rabbit food and exercise, I'll keep bingeing to balance it out. Am I making any sense? LOL I don't think I've been making sense here and there anyway because of the detox. I get a fuzzy head or lose interest in life, and still try to improve. Maybe I should slow down.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment