Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's probably the depressant.

There is this show on BBC America called "You Are What You Eat". A nutritionist takes the obese, puts them on a plan, mostly fruits and veg, then 8 weeks later they are transformed. Not only do they lose weight, but their skin clears up, their diabetes goes away, and every single person I've seen on that show says their mood is lifted, they have no more swings, or depression. I know this is the same for alcohol. I am filled with anxiety, I am sad and lonely, my face is red and blotchy. I'm just thankful that I am a good observer and I'm not wrapped up in my junk. Wow, put a 1/2 vanilla bean in a pitcher of water. It's delicious!

I saw How To Train Your Dragon 3D today and I thought it was phenomenal. It made me cry. It snowed today and that fit my mood. It was actually comforting. I miss the house I grew up in. It has a fantastic view, and it's in the mountains. The snow would be so pretty up there. My brother and I would get in the hot tub and put snow on each other's backs. That was the life. However here's an inspirational quote~ "These are the good old days". I need to start making it so. I know the physiology of alcohol and cigarettes, I can personally change my life by omitting the anxiety, depression, and bad skin by myself.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment