Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Taking the AA thing seriously again. Funny how I'm flip-flopping. I found myself still going to my favorite places with wine lists. Those are now going to be cut out. And I'm not going to like it. Unless I can work it where I go to those places for lunch only because I don't drink during the day. I also may weed out most of my friends for a while and not call my mother at night when she is drinking her wine. Then I'll make as many friends in the fellowship and hang with them. Don't worry, the AA friends I do have now are very cool and not brainwashed. And I weed out the ones who make me uncomfortable. I feel pretty excited about this actually. I'm meeting two friends now for coffee and maybe a movie. They are my age and are pretty cool.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment