Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Emotions

Yeah, it's 1:07 am. I just watched a Utah band play Jimmy Kimmel. I interviewed them many times on my old radio show. I was so happy to see them on national TV. Then I started to tear up and feel bad for my cantankerous breakup with the station. I seriously need to get over the stupid things I said and get over it. I went to a meeting tonight, thanks to a girl I met through an AA buddy. There were stories told that made my situation seem saintly. This was a young people's meeting and I actually knew a few people there. I think I have a sponsor and I'm calling her in the morning. I had to go home right after and do kundalini yoga, practice guitar, and of course see my friends on the TV!

Speaking of yoga, it has not only helped me but others through their recoveries. There's one guy who has classes at his drug treatment center.


Food-wise, I cannot wait to see Jaime Oliver's new show this Friday. There was a premiere last Saturday and it was sad yet powerful. I am so thankful that a celeb has stepped up to change food programs in schools! http://abc.go.com/shows/jamie-olivers-food-revolution

~Smobergirl



No comments:

Post a Comment