Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My tea tastes like pot!

Ever been there? Okay, so one day at a time. I tend to get moody in my recovery, so if want to do a yoga marathon for 90, 30, or two days; eat raw one day and chicken wings the next, so be it. I thought I'd have the perfect plan to a recovery, but I'm just going to go by each day's mood and incorporate one serving of fresh fruit and veg to do something good. It is FACT that my mood elevates when I cut into fresh fruit. Just the smell alone does it.

I am tired today and don't have a lot of energy. Maybe it's the weather (I know it's the detox). It is so blustry and cloudy out there, not common for Utah. Usually snow or rain would come with it. And we usually don't get a lot of wind, even though we did have one tornado about 15 years ago.

I'm still aware of what bad food does to my body and how it makes me feel. I don't think I'll go back to foods that put a brick in my stomach long-term, but one day at a time for now, and if I really want a wino and cig session, if I want a bad food instead I will go for it. A sour stomach is better than any hangover. However, like I said, I promise to eat some good with the bad.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment