Total Pageviews

Friday, March 12, 2010

Grrrrr!


I just did Jillian Michaels' (The Biggest Loser trainer) "Yoga Meltdown" for the second day in a row. Feeling pret-ty sore and tight. Endorphins are up. I'm eating amaranth cereal with freshly cut pineapple and orange. There is nothing like feeling healthy. The benefits are definitely there. One, I feel awesome. Two, I've lost some 'bra fat' under my armpits, and my jeans are looser. Since my class has been reading Michael Pollan's "In Defence Of Food", I have really cut down on the dairy and I'm pickier where I eat out, and I've been making lots of watercress and butter leaf salads. I also got Jillian Michaels' Kick Start supplements last week, so that may be helping also. Now, you know I'm a big natural medicine buff and shy away from corporate fad supplements, but I trust her, and decided to try it. It's only a two-week system with probiotics, a fat burner, and a cleanser. I'm not feeling anything weird, yet.

Good times today. I'm going to pick up a Leonard Cohen song for my guitar, take my lesson, hen get a massage! Woot.

Make it a great Friday!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment