Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 181

Woot. Six months on Wednesday. I'm going to Disneyland. I wish.

Smokey came out of his 'vegetable' state and he's his old self, but looks like a tired old man. I don't know how long he'll last still, but it's good to see him like this. The fluids and antibiotics are working. I get to play nurse now. His favorite thing ever is getting brushed, and he had a 30-minute brushing session today. I am his personal masseuse. He's also eating and finally started drinking water when I put it in one of my glasses, which of course he'd rather drink out of instead of the cat water bowl. Oh, it's definitely Spa Smokey in the bedroom right now.

I can't control my lip gloss problem. I got a brand for my mother as an early Christmas present, and decided she wouldn't like the color because it's too nude so I kept it. https://www.thebalm.com/makeup/plump.htm

Then I found the perfect color for her yesterday, bronze, then I decided she wanted a plumper and this one is not a limp plumper. http://www.lauramercier.com/store/shop/Lip-Gloss_Lip-Glac%E9_prod190018 I am the worst daughter ever. I did get her Lip Venom a while ago, so I have at least done the job. I just thought it would be nice to get her more, but since my quit and dying kitty, I'm in a self-hoarding phase.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment