Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Six Months!

You know it. Glad to be here. The last 6-months quit was in 2003, and it flew by because, haha, I wasn't making a big deal out of it. I'm glad I'm at that mark again. I have been "celebrating" the last couple of months so I haven't really splurged today. I've been spending, but on holiday gifts and the cats. Smokey is as fine in his head as it gets now. I think he's back, but he's been frail for the last 3-4 years. I am relieved, and whatever happens now I will accept, and I can let him go whenever he needs to. I spent $800 on vet bills plus another $100 on food and toys. I just think he may make it at least a month and probably more this time. The little guy always surprises me. Bandit is enjoying the new cat bed I got for Smoke, and finally drinking out of the vet-recommended fountain. Smokey always preferred the floor or shoe boxes. He's pretty low-maintenance.

So, I've been kinda bad. Eating Ginger soup with a roll and a vegan espresso chip cookie with iced coffee before yoga training. I am kind of in the dumps actually and I hope it's the residual Depo Provera. I'm just waiting for it to wear off now. Had the last shot in August I think. Not in the mood for training, I'd rather be watching Undercovers which I am recording. But I always feel better after the class.

Namaste,

Smobergirl
Six Months

No comments:

Post a Comment