Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm still six months!






I've lost 20 pounds since August and I notice a difference and I definitely know I look better with out alcohol and smoking. And oops I think I said 30 on Facebook. Ah, let them think that. j/k I feel awesome and I'm getting a boatload of compliments. I love it. Even one friend said my energy shifted. It was totally worth it. I even feel younger. I need to keep up the yoga because it gives me so much strength, flexibility (can you say reaching the top shelf and picking up lucky pennies with ease) and calm. Holy crap I can live off maca and yoga alone. Lifestyle is so important for your quality of life. I kept thinking today about bingeing, and I can't even bear it anymore. My life is so much better and easier now. And I'm hot. Thanks very much. Yeah do you like that outfit? Ha ha. All gifts, I have everything I need. I really do. And I am positive you do too. Just get creative.

Cat is, I think back to normal. He looks very chill and his personality is definitely back. That is not him but The Bandit my little model. Smokey stays under the bed (which is a Smokey trait in general) so I can't tell how weak or strong he is. He is a frail old man though. I am crossing my fingers that he'll go peacefully in his sleep when it is time. Don't we all? Again, I can't predict if he'll last a week, month, year, etc. But I am so relieved. Oh and P.S., the vet said I had to inject the antibiotic pills into his mouth forcefully and he wouldn't eat them just covered in food. He wolfs everything down so quickly that he did it today with all of his pills. Big relief #2.

Well I can't be happier on many accounts. Bandit finally drank out of the pet fountain, so that has not gone to waste like I thought it had the last few days. And he's sleeping in the $10 Petsmart special leopard bed I got for smokey. Smoke is not a really big bed guy, I should know this by now. So both cats get spoiled. I think Bandito was jealous there for a while. Have a wonderful Thursday tomorrow. Utahns, take advantage of perhaps the last 50 degree weather day of the year. :)

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment