Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 195


Brrrrr! Holy crap what is up with the -2 degree weather this week?

Smokey is being a doll. He is a very good cat. Since he had that emergency he hasn't had any 'accidents'. I put out a microfiber blanket that he sleeps on, which is more often than under the bed now. However he is my old man and he can go at any time. He's still 5 pounds even though he eats like a horse and his poor eyes are glassy. I am trying everything in my power to handle things as happily and peacefully when he goes. Not going to be easy of course.

I have been taking the Antabuse every other day still to stretch it out. To answer your question if I drank two days after taking it I'd still break out and my throat would still swell up. I still think about wine but I haven't had a fierce craving for...well I can't really remember....August?

Breakfast was Rasin Bran at the Hyatt where my mom was staying for the holiday, with OJ in the cereal, and grapefruit sections in the cereal, and 1/2 banana just by itself. Lunch was leftover edamame and tofu lettuce wraps from Thaifoon, with added brewers yeast and cucumber slices. And UFO Dust. Screw Ayurveda I still like firey spice. ;) Dinner was a ricotta, mushroom, and garlic calzone (I didn't eat the bread. No offense but it doesn't taste as good as it used to. But the insides were top notch) with a side salad from Este Pizzeria. Oh yeah I had an afternoon snack of a roasted garlic bulb. I saw it on the TV and I happened to have one handy. I can't wait to smell myself in the morning. I also had a dandelion tea. Remember way back like day 50 of this blog (not days quit) when I said it was a good liver tonic?

I am very tired and I'll let you go. Just wanted to keep in touch. Thanksgiving was wonderful and I ate very smartly. I have been craving a little sweet here and there. I am maintaining my weight. Feeling good. I am starving now but I'll make up for it manana. Just had a handful of almonds. I have decided to eat salmon 2x3 times a week. I know the whole controversial fish issue, I just need to play that one smartly too. So it's a trip to Aquarius and maybe their expertise can help. I just want to eat more protein.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment