Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stinkin Thinkin Pt. 2

I worry what people think of me. I am stuck on worrying that I ruined my reputation by sending hate emails and posts. I did it for about a year then it stopped last Spring. All of them were under the influence of alcohol. I remember having a text spat with an old co-worker and he wrote, "Put the wine glass down". That hit pretty hard. The thing is, I'm not normally a rude, psycho, hateful... and I have been kicking the dead horse for almost six months. I messed up, get over it. It actually helps to stop after distructive thinking and think what is actually realistic. Most of the peeps at my old job know, I think, that I don't lash out like that. But I was hurt and I was very drunk and so, in turn, I got very pissed off. It helps to get this out. Again thank you, the reader, for viewing my blog. I hope to influence you today to be aware of your stinkin thinkin of it happens to pop up in your head.

I am listening to Radio West on 90.1, and local artists Cathy Foy and SLFM are on. It will rebroadcast tonight at 7. For those of you who don't know, I have a local band radio show, I've hosted local broadcasts for a total of seven years. These two girls are very special, Cathy is one of the best drummers in Utah in my opinion and is coming out with a solo guitar album actually; Jessica (SLFM) plays a distorted ukelele with a pedal. Check the show tonight of you can.

All I can do is be present and keep doing what I do best, opinions aside. I need to think of my 18-year reputation instead of one year of going apeshit vengeful on the internets, correct?

Smobergirl
Yes it may be a stupid name to some of you, Bill B. Get over it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the documentary "The Buddha"? It might be a good view for you.

    Sometimes we get confused and forget that a finger pointing at the moon is not the moon.

    Enlightenment is not in the dogma itself.

    ReplyDelete