Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 197

200 is on it's way. I've no desire to drink. I think about it sometimes, actually like today, then 1, I remind myself I'm on Antabuse and/or/then I realize how I don't want to live the aftermath. I'm actually smartening up. I do find myself replacing it with sweets or shopping, but I practice moderation in both. Okay maybe the big-sale weekend got me a little crazy, with Smokey having trouble walking again on Saturday. It's bittersweet because he seems just as happy as ever. I'm the one being sad and worrisome. I'm learning to chill. He's just a big sweetheart. However I do have all of my holiday shopping done and then some. I did work up a nice red zit by the corner of my mouth too. Oh well.

Oatmeal, home-made iced coffee, barley soup, oolong orange tea, mushroom ravioli with marinara, air-popped popcorn with nama shoyu (raw soy sauce) and brewers yeast, in that order. 24 oz. water, some of it with lemon juice. I am craving more peas strangely. Those frozen bagged peas taste sweeter than usual, and I really liked them. Sweet, that's what I'm craving. And I'm almost out of local honey. ;)

I'm catching up on the yoga reading and I dig all of the books: The Bhagavad Gita, The Yoga Sutras, and The Key Muscles Of Yoga. I am required to meditate morning and night, which I haven't been doing. So I've gotta take this seriously. When I do it, I really get into it. Everything. The reading, asana, jappa, pranayama, and meditation.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment