Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I learned something today...

...I really did! Karma, totally. I learned how to sit down and shut up in yoga teacher training tonight. Ha, actually it was about loving yourself, which was exactly what I needed. The big thing that came up for me was people talking behind our backs, which of course that is what I was worrying about. In tonight's lecture we also learned about "energy vampires", whom we all probably know one or two of those. So that was cool. I have forgiven myself and I am completely at peace now. I was unnecessarily suffering in my own head. That's certainly not healthy. Neither is eating almost a 1/2 of a white rustic baguette. Bad idea. Emotional eating on the way to class may have taken place there...

Oh yeah we did learn actual teach training too. It was really fun cueing everyone in Surya Namascara B (that's a sun salutation) even though I forgot half of the Sanskrit words for poses. It's hard! So I'm reading up on those tonight and reading more of the Bhagavad Gita.

Speaking of white bread, I am doing the 40 days of personal revolution with a friend, and white bread is a no-no. It was so tasty with my 5 bean soup though. Okay no mas. :)

Smobergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment