Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Better now

171 days and I am feeling pretty spectacular despite the fact that I still have insomnia. That's been going on for about a month. I also have a slight cough that's been going on for 2 1/2 weeks. I freaked out last weekend during teacher training because I was scared of the religious aspect, but I think I am good with it now. I was skeptical because my instincts were saying get out, but maybe I'm just afraid. I had dinner with some of the fam tonight (Dad's birthday) and they were excited to have me teach them. So that got my blood pumping. I really think that this will be darned good self-help too. I have kept the weight off, and I'm even eating more cheese and bread, which I will be more picky on selecting like local and freshly made. I get compliments all the time. It's awesome. I still don't know if stopping drinking has contributed to it. A friend swore it's true. She said it took her about two months for her metabolism to speed back up after quitting drinking, and then she lost a ton as well. So, that could be it along with not eating out as much and making crazeh shakes.

1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 packet chocolate protein powder
maca, chia, hemp, flax
1/4 cup water
2 fresh plums

Going to try and get zzzzz's now,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment