Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 245 is sweet.





I love fruit. It's a huge mood-booster. I also love chocolate, curry, and sushi, and artisan cheese, and good bread. I had a fun day snacking, and last night I ate way too much, in part because my friend at Rice fed me his favorite dishes. I found a container of cleanse powder from last year (is that okay?) so I thought starting on Tuesday I'd eat only fruits and veg for 3 days and finish the powder. It has been done and I didn't die.

Speaking of fruit, I found frozen cherries at the grocery store. I put them on top of Tempt hemp frozen chocolate dessert with oats, raspberries, and walnuts. I read that cherries and walnuts can help you sleep. That was my dinner basically. For brunch I had a Greek platter at Eva with olives, feta, hummus, flatbread, and tzatziki. Then I had Rice's leftover yellow curry this afternoon. I had a Vegn energy bar at 5 pm then the frozen dessert when I got home. I loved those cherries.

Did I post this wavy hair photo yet? My mother gave me a waver for Christmas. It's fun!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment