Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Maybe...

Just maybe my 'time O' month' is going to come back, hence the sensitivity lately. That's definitely a possibility.

I made tzatziki for my neighbor today, this time with mint, and it was so great! She made dal and wheat tortillas. It was awesome. Indian neighbor=good.


Breakfast was oatmeal with blackberries, maple syrup, and walnuts.

I painted another tiny owl which I will take to Q Clothing today. I'm showing my art there right now. It's my first art show!

My prescription should be transferred to the pharmacy I go to shortly.


Just enjoying the lazy day. Got my yoga practicum tonight. I am continuing to appreciate and use what I own, instead of wanting. The orchid doesn't count. :) Still a bit empty-feeling from that guy, but we have been 'poking' each other on the FB, then I made a really bad poking joke. That's me. I'll be here all week.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment