Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Turn around, bright eyes!

Holy crap! A big lesson in loving who you are. Ha ha, it's not me, I've just dealt with a lot of judgmental or mean people in my life. I have to tell you something wonderful and crazy.

I have to thank my new bod and attitude for this one. I was at Tin Angel Cafe last night, when I saw a good looking guy with two friends look over at me. When I was about to leave, he came over to my table and introduced himself. He was kind and sweet, and was there for the Outdoor Retailers convention. He and his married friends were visiting from LA (which is hysterical because every time I go to California I seem to meet nice, handsome men) and asked me to hang out with them afterwards. I introduced them to The Bayou, and he and I totally hit it off. We couldn't stop chatting. Ten minutes after they dropped me off he texted "So what do we do now?". It was sad because his plane left this afternoon, but I quickly remembered that I'm going to visit my folks in Palm Springs next month. Eureka!

I have never been so excited in an extremely long time. This guy seems genuinely honest, sincere, and thrown by me apparently. His friends are down to earth and really cool, all about my brother's age, a few years younger than me. Risky or not, I'm going with this one. Heck if I could teach yoga in California that would be swell. I could skate on the beach. It's a possibility my brother and his wife will move there. I'm just having this huge fantasy in my head, but we'll start with next month's vacation. More importantly, he says I'm hot, and that we clicked, which we absolutely did. No one night stand, no judgements. The three of them insisted to see my art and I took them to Q Clothing at 10 pm to peek through the window. They are absolutely chill and hey they're outdoorsy folk. Hate to say this but maybe us Utahns are weird. I shouldn't say that. I feel my life is really getting well-deserved karma here so far by quitting.

Smobergirl
Eight months, one week, and one day.

2 comments: