Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Joan thought men were second best to masturbating in the bath.


Ahhhh. Who needs a $180 Rabbit when I have a $1,700 jetted tub? Don't worry it only took 5 minutes and not an hour.

I seriously need an attitude adjustment. Sure I have the same emotions as everyone else, I just need to be smart. I have a lot, physically and upstairs in the cabeza. I am grateful for all who I am and all that I have. My hard times are valuable lessons. I almost got competitive, wished to disappear, and burnt out there for a few weeks. I am a hypocrite because I tell other people to enjoy life and appreciate all that they have. One very valuable thing I have is meditation and exercise. When I freak I can choose to sit my ass down and focus on my breathing for a few minutes. If you google meditation there are plenty of free sources and ways to do it. Or....if you have a spare $1700.......

I worked with a holistic therapist a few years ago, and her main goal was making me love myself, even literally. "Have a date with yourself" she'd suggest, meaning dinner, a movie, and self-pleasuring. Besides yoga I don't have to tell you that it's a fantastic emotional release. What I also love is a 'sex songs' CD my friend gave me several Christmases ago with anything from silly to romantic, to downright crass tunes. Go make your own, or I'll give you my playlist:

"I Wanna Sex You Up" Color Me Badd
"Incense And Candles" Prince
"F*** You Tonight" Notorious B.I.G.
"Erotica" Madonna
"Afternoon Delight" Will Ferrell
"Lay Lady Lay" Bob Dylan
"Lover Lay Down" Dave Matthews
"Wasting Time" Jack Johnson
"F*** Her Gently" Tenacious D
"Freeek!" George Michael
"Freak Me" Another Level
"My Pony" Ginuwine
"My Neck" Khia
"Sexual Healing (live)" Marvin Gaye

Well I hope y'all enjoyed that dirty little blog there.

Love,

Smobergirl
Day 231

No comments:

Post a Comment