Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Patience.






Cleanse is going fine. I just have to be patient. I had a salad and a juice for lunch, then after my radio show I was STARVING! However the lunch was tasty. SaIad: Avocado, tomato, fennel, kale, arugula, 1 olive, lime juice. Juice: 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 celery, 1/4 cup water, 1 meyer lemon. So after the radio show my habit kicked in and I ran and got an ice coffee (I'm supposed to have only tea and water) and I drank about 2 ounces. I've had 2 glasses of lemon and mint water. I guzzled the rest of my morning shake (I made a lot this morning) and I'm roasting sweet potato wedges and portobello caps. I feel satisfied by drinking the powder shake. That cleansing stuff is very filling. Need to be patient. Note to self.

You know what I realized? I kinda eat a lot and my weight is normal. My nice male friend who's kinda cute texted me today, "Have you seen you lately?" He just made my day! But my eating hasn't changed a ton since I quit drinking. I just quit drinking! I am just thrilled. People call me "Ms. Skinny", "Hot", "Gorgeous", and I eat. I eat not like a model or a size 0 girl. I'm a size 3 actually. But you know me, I'm eating mostly right. And since I got that panini maker HOO boy, I eat bread and cheese-a-plenty. Grilled cheese and tomato soup I still can't live without. My mom used to call it "girl cheese". Then my brother would get upset that there was no "boy cheese". Didn't scar him too much though, I think.

YUM!!! I'm doing a happy mushroom and yam dance. All it is is olive oil, Himilayan salt, and garlic powder. The mushrooms are juicy and the yams are sweet, and I don't have a desire to dunk them in my favorite BBQ sauce. Funny, Didn't really want the coffee neither.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment