Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here it comes...

Cramps!!!

I know, the blog y'all have been waiting for. I quit Depo Provera last August, and it takes a few or more months to get "Aunt Flo" back. The last week they have been sneaking in, the aches. So I'm actually happy. I am thinking my weight loss could be partially due to getting off of that contraception, for most make you bloated. I feel happier. The anxiety is definitely down. I still have girly hormones, but jebus I'm a girl. So yeah, being off booze, cigs, and that drug makes me feel whole again. Life is good. I never wanted a period so badly in my life. Which reminds me I have no tampons.....

I prepped for the cleanse and drank a huge cup of hot lemon water. I did kundalini. www.mayaspace.com. I love her. I am soaking almonds in the fridge and I have out coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cashew butter for my breakfast shake. I am very blessed to be able to choose to eat healthfully.

Namaste,

Smobergirl

P.S. A friend last week said, "So you are sotally tober?". I may have to change my name to Sotally Tobergirl. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment