Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Front 242






I mean day 242. Do you know that 80's/90's industrial band?

I'm still 130 pounds and I still feel awwwwwwesome. I went to power yoga today, subed by a pilates teacher so it was cool to do her spin on it. Then I fast-walked the treadmill for 20 minutes. I try to walk 20 minutes every day because Rodney Yee told me to. I puffed out as much as I could for you to show the difference between now and when I started. My stomach bloat is waaaaay down. I feel so confident.

I had a banana (and iced coffee) after yoga and a bottle of water. For lunch I made here a big salad of a bunch of ingredients! Ready?

Kale
Green onion
Bleu cheese
Fennel
Crimini and oyster mushrooms
Pepitas
Frisse
Celery
Heirloom tomato
Mint
Tarragon
Flat leaf parsley
Dill
Hemp seeds
Ground flax seeds
Pumpkin seed oil
Lemon juice



WHEW.

I feel energized and very happy. What boys? ;)


Smobergirl

Day 242

No comments:

Post a Comment