Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Food today.



Breakfast: Kale and mixed berry smoothie. Delicious.

Lunch: Awesome! Zucchini 'noodles' peeled (my spiral slicer broke) over spinach; with olives, red onion, avocado, hummus, red pepper flake, and lime juice. Leftover ceviche. Cucumber 'chips' with cracked sea salt and tumeric. Drinking lots of water.

I feel better and I'm embracing my looks. Heyyyelll, I'm healthy! I'm also 40, well almost. I saw a new photo of me on the FB I was tagged in and I'm pretty cute. I didn't know it was taken and it's me BEAMING! I was smiling at something and my eyes are so lit up. You know, I blame the fashion magazines too. They can do a number on your self-esteem. It's not very fair. Plus most of those are airbrushed, even double chins and freckles. My journey is not over. I notice positive changes all the time. I smoked and drank for so long, and maybe I can even look better after a year. I know my liver will. :)

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment