Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Lunch




I LOVE persian cucumbers! You can get them in packages at the grocery store, or singly at some places like Liberty Heights Fresh and Asian markets. They are known as 'pickling cucumbers' and are small and skinny. I slice them up and put them in a pitcher of water, or eat them like this with cracked sea salt or cayenne salt. They are a great alternative to chips. You get your crunchy salty fix. I made quinoa with radish sprouts, 1/2 avocado, cherry tomatoes, basil, moroccan olives, and hummus. I had so much energy after breakfast, but now I'm kinda sleepy. More detox? It's not the food, I was tired before lunch. Hmmm.... I'm still happy, don't get me wrong.

Errand time and then I'll come back to put a yoga class plan together and paint, play guitar, and get on the tramp if the cat finishes his nap on it. Awwww......

No comments:

Post a Comment