Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A good example



I can't tell you enough how rewarding it is to quit your bad habits and sharing. I ran into someone from junior high school who read my article yesterday, and I had lunch with a friend who bought chia seeds just because of me and she's making smoothies. People keep saying, "Look at you!", and today I got an offer to teach a private yoga class at a hotel for good money. It's really amazing what's happening in my life. I am truly blessed!

Wheatgrass. The Vita-Mix sufficiently breaks it down so I don't need a juicer. I am going to try some smoothies with it and post them here. For lunch I had two raw tacos and a corn cob with lime juice, olive oil, a touch of sea salt, and chili powder.

Smobergirl
Day 380

No comments:

Post a Comment