Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a raw raw raw raw day.



Man, did I ever tell you that raw foodists love their nuts? And rightfully so. They make a good filler or meat substitute; like 'ground beef' made out of walnuts and nama shoyu or cashews blended with water for pudding. They also fill you up pretty quickly. I had a goal today which I made for the week. Eat out the pantry and fridge before my vaca and 'appreciate what I have', trying not to go grocery shopping. I used shredded coconut that has been sitting here for at least 4 months untouched for the pudding with frozen strawberries. I also wiped out my pepitas and cashews, and went through 1/4 of my sunflower seeds for a raw stuffing (Rawvolution). I was so happy, I had all the ingredients for it. Onion, mushrooms, celery, nama shoyu (raw soy sauce), and dried thyme. It's pretty decent! Then for dinner I finished the rest of the raw marinara with leftover zucchini, garlic, and the only thing cooked: Quinoa. Delicious. Breakfast was a cucumber~mint~melon smoothie with flax, kale, and whey vanilla protein powder. I think it's my tastiest one yet.

Workout: NOTHING>>>>>AAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRGGGGHHH>>>> Okay so I did do laundry and cleaned out the floor of the pantry, because I had a dream about it! I discovered a long-lost duster and honey on the floor. Ew. I plan to mop that sucker up tonight. And my friend, my token kitty-sitter, I want to impress. She'll be living here when I'm gone. I can't believe it's only a week away! The butterflies are getting bigger. Time to practice the Italiano. Also after I digest this pudding I'll do my pm. yoga.

Smobergirl

Day 395

No comments:

Post a Comment