Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Morning.........






You want me to teach yoga at what time? ;)

6 am. It happens. However I'm not complaining at all because it's yoga for one, it's a teaching gig for me, and it was at a swanky hotel. Oh yeah the pay wasn't bad either. Six girls out of 15 employees showed up (I think they had a late night) and they liked the class, yay! I did basic Hatha yoga stretches both standing and sitting. I thought it was good for only my fifth class teaching. My father, the business man, suggested I make cards and take them to other hotels. Not a bad idea. Have I been up for 8 hours already? I got up at 4. Had a Luna bar and water with green powder. I felt a little heavy. I definitely feel better having a smoothie in the morning. Then I had a tofu scramble with new potatoes at 8 am at the bakery where my art is hanging. I felt good, but I'm concerned if there is a lot of salt in it or not. I didn't ask questions. And that should be the healthy person's rule! Now it's almost noon and I made a salad of farmer's market spinach, Thai basil, red onion, avocado, raw portobello mushroom, mint hummus, basil, quinoa, lemon juice, and mango. Then I had dessert of farmer's market tart cherry preserves and a honey brick with mango. Awesome!

To sleep or not to sleep. I read that you can't make up for sleep, and when I nap I usually feel groggier, but boy am I tired. I also have an evening commitment tonight at 9:30. I do have coffee in the french press. I think I'll lie down though. Great day so far, don't get me wrong!

Smobergirl

Day 390

No comments:

Post a Comment