Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

L, Limone.






I'm catching up on my Italian for the trip. I love citrus. I just got a lemongrass lotion at the "Park Silly" market in Park City today. The farmer's market downtown also started yesterday. It sure is a mood booster. You know I also like guava so much. Like I said before, I think most water-based fruits and veg like cucumber can give you a lift once you cut into them and get a whiff. The Food Network inspired me (Thank you Tyler Florence) to make this drink that looked like a blueberry mojito. It's muddled blueberries, mint, and lime juice; with a ginger simple syrup (I cooked agave instead of sugar) and mineral water. No I didn't put anything else in it. ;)

I felt a little guilty and started eating local tart cherry preserves alone with a spoon. About 30 minutes later I'm bouncing off the walls, but in the way that I wanted to do yoga for another 30 minutes and dance on my toes! It got to the point that I could balance on one ball of my foot. I think this diet and weight lifting is working. I'm also doing more abs, and speaking of I did about 30 leg raises on the floor tonight just because I was on this pectin/cherry high. Mon dieu! It was cool. My abs are showing through more and my waist is smaller. But I don't condone eating cherry jam on a regular basis. I meant the clean-eating is working. I made Reno's shrimp ceviche in an avocado shell for lunch and it was amazing. For dinner I just had quinoa with Matt Amsden's Raw marinara which I made. Today was another 6-small meal day, which Reno recommends.

Workout: 1-hour walk up and down Park City's Main Street. 30 minutes yoga. A million ab exercises. Okay maybe 60 but still!!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment