Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Light





Stylin' and profilin'. I'd say I feel dynamic, but my allergies have been terrible the last week. That sore throat/stuffy nose/cough thing I have is kinda going away but not completely. I still don't know if it's the weather or the diet, the latter I'm still following and I feel lighter, like when I went vegan about four years ago for lent. This diet also has no cheese and minimal dairy like egg whites, skim milk, and yogurt. I'm just eating the egg whites out of the three. I had an almond milk, strawberry, and mango shake this morning. I'm meeting a friend for lunch at a vegan cafe. Reno however believes that vegetarians would take longer to lose the weight because of starchy vegetables, so I am being aware of those and staying away from 'wheat meat' and other processed vegan foods. No processing, remember? It's working, I'm staying at 130 for now. I have been fluctuating from 130-135 since month 8 smober.

Strawberry-Mango Pray For Sun Shake:

5 strawberries
1/2 mango
1 kale leaf
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2-1 cup almond milk
1 cup ice
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp hemp protein
1 tsp flax seeds

Blend on high in a high-speed blender.

Smobergirl

Day 381

No comments:

Post a Comment