Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Being especially good

I got a vitamin B12 shot today and the place was next to a cafe where a buddy recommended a smoked turkey sandwich, but I didn't give in and resorted to Snyder's 'glowing' plan. I had her Glowing Green smoothie and my black iced coffee (baby steps) for breakfast. For lunch I had a handful of pistachios my mom sent me from a local farmer's market, and this seaweed salad from a Klutch Club box. Right now I'm into subscribing to health food companies who send me samples of health and wellness items. You can find a few companies online like Klutch Club that costs $10-$20 per month, and you can go month-to-month. It definitely helps the craves and reminds me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The seaweed salad does contain cane sugar powder (baby steps) but there's hot chili peppers in it to give it a kick and me a metabolism and serotonin boost. It's delicious. For dinner I need to get my butt in gear and make Snyder's nut pate and serve it in romaine or butter lettuce leaves I have. I bought the nuts a month ago, and parsley last week especially for it so like Nike...

I also did my kettle bell exercises today. Man it targets your abs too with all of that swinging. The next hot yoga class I'm going to is Saturday morning. I think it's Hip-Hop Abs tomorrow.

Last night I hosted the quiz at the bar. No craves just 1/2 a plate of hot wings and I ate all the veggies without the bleu cheese. I took the skins off of the wings as well. I just love buffalo sauce! Something about heat just 'burns' the craves away. I also made a first-time effort to look sexy, wear makeup, and feel confident. It sure makes a huge difference.

Love,

Smobergirl

Almost two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment