Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am an artist!

I don't know what I should blame, or just myself, for procrastinating. All I wanted to do for the last month it seems is lay on my couch all day and go to bed at 8. Then today a miracle happened. I played guitar for five minutes, which turned into 30. I also almost completed my painting and started another one. Both of these are extremely meditative and if I had one wish it would be to concentrate on something like these quietly all day. I picked up the guitar right where I left off a month ago, and I keep being reminded how good of a painter I am. I stumbled upon the ebook years ago called Portia The Pig who tries to find her true calling, and she discovers that she is an artist. Petty cool! So even if you don't feel like it, pick up that thing and just say you'll do five minutes. I guarantee you'll go much longer if it is your passion.

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment